Tuesday 17 July 2012

Where have I been...

Hello beauty-lovers,
Yes I still am alive. I just have neglected my blog for a bit as I was travelling down the Queensland Coast for 2 weeks as part of a university course. If you would like to hear what I did, comment below and I can do a dedicated blog post with pictures and stuff but I thought maybe not everyone would want to hear about mining and coastal development. :)

Basically I was stuck on a bus with 40 odd other students while we stayed at backpakers, hostels and on hall floors. It was a very intense 2 weeks but I am back now and I have missed my room and my non-muddy clothes and makeup.

At times I seriously felt like the above photo- I was just not cut out for it. But it turns out I had a blast and it was definitely the best uni course I have done so far.

And now onto the beauty posts......

Again, I'm sorry I haven't been posting but we had no internet access!

Have you ever travelling to North Queensland?


No comments:

Post a Comment