Thursday 29 March 2012

Its a Maybelline birthday bonanza!


This fabulous prize pack arrived for me in the mail yesterday afternoon and seeing as it is my birthday today I thought it was a nice early birthday present.

A huge thanks to Maybelline and Primped for this extra special prize pack that I am just going ga-ga over!

Here is a closer look at what I received:

 MNY mini colo-rama nail polishes in 105-Urban Orange and 110-Urban Coral 

MNY Hyper Diamonds in Berry Diamonds 
Check out the rave reviews here on Beautyheaven.

 MNY Master precise liquid eye liner, MNY Master liner creamy pencil and MNY eye studio gel eyeliner

 MNY Great Lash, Volum'express mascara, Colossal and One by One.
I don't know what I am going to do with all these mascaras. I think my sisters might be loving me a bit extra though. :)

 MNY Superstay 24 2-step color in 40-Eternal sunset and 45-Wear on wildberry

And last but not least, my favourite... Lipstick!!
65- Hooked on pink, 445- Mango Diamonds and 280- Rum Riche

I cannot wait to try all these products and I love Maybelline. It's defiantly my go-to brand.
I will update with plenty more photos and reviews once I try out all these productcs.

Thanks again to Primped and Maybelline.

Have you tried any of these products??


5 comments:

  1. How did you win this? :O And congrats, it looks absolutely FANTASTIC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was a competition Primped had on their website :)

      Delete
  2. I'm a big fan of most Maybelline products, especially their mascaras and lipsticks. How do you like the 445-Mango Diamonds? Love that stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually havent tried it yet. I am waiting till I go out somewhere nice. :P

      Delete
  3. I am a huge fan of Maybelline, what a beautiful prize, I am envious :)

    ReplyDelete