Friday 23 March 2012

Always the way... new skin care routines


I want to know... after you finish a product, do you tend to stick to it and repurchase the exact same (brand and product) or do you try something new?

I just finished off my daily face wash, the Clearasil Ultra Rapid action daily cream wash, which I have been using morning and night for some time now and I am in a bit of a dilemma as to whether I should stick with this face wash or go ahead and try something new. I have acne-prone skin so I am always on the lookout for products that will soothe my skin but if I purchase another product then I am stuck with it for a while so I want to make sure I like it. What do you guys think, do you stick to the things you know and love?

A quick run-down of the product:
Its a thick, creamy wash that is suppose to help clear your skin in up to 12 hours. When I initially started using it, I noticed results the following week that my skin had started to clear up and my pimples were less severe. I was fairly happy with it but I think as I continued to use it, the product lost its appeal and my skin was not as clear as I would have liked (but of course I wanted to use it up completely).

So advice time... let me know what you think?


2 comments:

  1. I only stick to the products that work really well for me and right now my skincare routine is completely sorted :)

    If a product is doing an ok job, but I believe there's something better out there, I'll do my research and purchase something else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree. I think I might need to get online and do some research for new products.

      Delete